Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Error correction and readers

Well I've got my first reader, my first link in another's blogroll and my first rating over at Pages Unbound. Readers are key in this experiment of an online novel. It's especially important in that they serve as proofreaders.

For example, in Chapter Four of Superstition, I accidently wrote in the first person, when I'd been writing in third person up to that point. I blame a lack of sleep, and I thank reader Gavin for pointing out the error. It has since been corrected, but I would not have noticed it had he not pointed it out.

So please, if you've come across my writing and find an error, don't hesitate to comment. It can only make the writing better. And of course, I'm always eager hear any comments, even those not about typos.

No comments: