Thursday, July 24, 2008

Playing Catchup

My summer business has concluded. That means I'll have more free time for writing. I am currently four chapters behind on AEOL and two behind on Superstition. I am going to do my best to make up as many of those as I can over the next couple days.

But this should mark the end of the delays, with the possible exception of August 4, when I will be traveling back home. But I will try to have an update ready before I go.

UPDATE

Chapter 13 of Superstition is up.
Chapter 14 of Superstition is up. (This is Saturday's update, and thus I'm still one behind. Hopefully on Sunday).
Chapter 15 is up for Tuesday. Still owe one.

Chapter 32 of AEOL is up. (This is Friday's update - 4 to go).
Chapter 33 of AEOL is up. (Monday's update)
Chapter 34 is up. This is the first catch-up chapter. 3 to go.
Chapter 35 is up. (Wednesday's update)

No comments: