Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Advertising Update #5

So I experimented with having two ad boxes on Superstition, one skyscraper and one half-banner. Given that the half-banner rarely sold its space and the fact that I am now advertising on An Empire of Law, I decided to ditch the second ad on Superstition.

I don't think it would have been so bad, except that it really was only rarely filled, and since the Superstition color scheme is black, and the empty Project Wonderful ad is white, I felt it was creating an awful clash.

Additionally, I think I'm going to do some PW advertising of An Empire of Law. My Superstition ad brought in a lot of traffic, and many of you stayed. Now, I want to get the word out on my other project. So look for a banner at a webnovel near you!

And hey, if you want to give me a link in your sidebar, or spread the word to your friends, well, I'd appreciate that too.

No comments: