Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pages Unbound

I have been getting a lot of traffic to An Empire of Law from Pages Unbound. This might have to do with the fact that I am second on the "Hottest Stories" page. However, that's based on only one review. I would really appreciate it if readers would take a short time to leave a review, so that others might get your input.

Additionally, while I fully agree with the two reviews for Superstition, they were both based on the first few chapters of Book 1. I feel my writing has improved since then, and that the current ratings are something of a disservice to Dashiell and Regina. Therefore, if you have enjoyed that story, I would ask for your reviews there as well.

I appreciate any and all feedback. I really just want to spread the word to as many people as possible.

No comments: